Monday, May 19, 2008

LOVE is...

バイ・マイ・サイ /RADWIMPS

Now, just now I know that I'm happy
because you're here with me
You, just you is what I really need
and all the other thought means nothing to me

Love is the word I really need
because all the other word means nothing to me
Love is the word I really need
because all the other words just make me tell lies

※By my side, by my side, by my side,
stay by my side, by my side

Now, just now I know that I'm lonely
beacuse you're away from me
You, about you, about me is about you

and I'll repeat the same verses over and over and over again
until you're back to me

Love is the word I really need
so all of these affections need a place where to go
Love is the word Ireally need
so please will you come back

(※Repeat)

...I hate myself when my brain tells me
that I'm lying everything
we went through was just a waste of a time

so I'm writing this for you
and I'm writing this for me
within full of thanks and tears,
and a pair of ring full of "I love you"

this song will almost end
but that doesn't mean us too

well, just in case someday
you come to me and says "Hi"


(*´∀`) ♡♡♡⁺゜
This is a sooooo great song, isn't it!??

This band is one of my favorite singer.
RADWIMPS means RAD(かっこいい) and WIMP(弱虫).
All of their songs have been written for their vocal's girlfriend!!!
I'm jealous her!

I really recommend their songs♪

2 comments:

pink little unicorn mari said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
pink little unicorn mari said...

hi. i first heard the radwinps means!! radwinps is the band that now the famous and many people like!! i think it is happy if my lover makes the song for only me! and i have some request.. i absented some spanish class, so can you tell me what you learned in last week and this week class when you have time? sorry for takig times.
mari