Friday, May 23, 2008

HY!!!

Yesterday I went to "HY PACHINAI×32 BAMMICASUNDOH TOUR '08" at kawaguchi LILIA with my friend. This tour title means trying to do thoroughly in Okinawa's dialect.

HY is a band which is composed of five members(4 men and 1 woman), and they're from Okinawa.

That was my first LIVE of HY. I've loved HY since I was in the 1st year of junior high school, so I was looking forward to it for a long time!

When HY's members came to the stage, the audience shouted with delight. Of course I also said, "Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa♡♡♡" They were so cooooool than I thought!
Live started, and the hall was filled with excitement at once. The more songs were sung, the more we were heated! All in hall was clapping hands and jumping.

I was moved to tears when I heard "366 days"(this song is about unrequited love).

I had a great time!!!!!
I want to go to their LIVE again

No comments: